Thursday 21 April 2011

Lovely weather we've been having ...

It's always a good opener for a conversation - just as well, as this is my first blog! Big thanks to our previous editor, who did an amazing job on edition 12! My mission is to produce edition 13 for you - ETA is spring next year, but my word we've already been busy!

Goodness gracious, but isn't this weather amazing? My question is, how have you been enjoying it with wee ones? I'll tell you what I've been doing - very boring, but someone's got to get the ball rolling. I've been to Inverleith Park and fed my daughter outside while looking at the ducks. Slight communications issue - when I said 'quack quack' to her, giving my best duck impression, she gave me a round of applause (presumably thinking I said 'clap clap'). However, we're working on it. She is only 10 months old after all.

We're looking to include quotes and little tips from parents (and their children, if they're at talking stage) in the next edition of Edinburgh for Under Fives, so let me know what you get up to on a sunny day in Edinburgh and we'll see what we can do to include it! Just email me at efufeditor@gmail.com

Have a great Easter weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment